No Products in the Cart
Note: For your safety, you can use after systematically learning mermaid-related courses, or wear and use it under the guidance of professionals.
1. It is recommended to soak the product first before wearing. It is more convenient to put on and take off;
2. When the product is a zipper-free style, it is recommended to put the swim fins into the bottom opening and then insert the legs into the product.
3. When the product is a zipper style, it is recommended to open the zipper. First put the swim fins into the bottom of the product, and put them flat, then insert your legs into the product, then close the zipper;
4. Finally, adjust the waist, hips, legs and other parts, smooth the wrinkles and enjoy the mermaid journey.
1. After each use, the product should be washed with clean water, and should not be washed with strong acid or alkali cleaning products;
2. The product can be gently machine washed, but it should not be spin-dried to prevent damage to the side fins or other loose parts;
3. Product drying should avoid sunshine exposure or long time exposure to prevent fabric aging or color degradation which significantly shortens the product life;
4. The zipper in the product must not be utilised with brute force when in use;
5. Wash the product separately from other items, and avoid mixing it with other coloured clothing before it dries to avoid being stained.